The combination of technical and artistic skill is what drew me to animation. Combining the troubleshooting process with the absolute freedom to create excites me. I’m currently a senior at Emerson College pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Animation and Motion Media with a minor in Environmental Studies.
My experience comes from pure exploration of software, practical work for Emerson thesis projects, and various internships in Boston. To this point my professional work has been primarily motion graphics, but my career goal is to create visual effects for film or television. Bringing other people’s ideas to life, and finding creative solutions to complicated problems is what keeps me interested and motivated. When sitting in the edit suite, knowing I’m putting a smile on someone’s face keeps me relatively sane through the long hours.
When not working in the edit suite I can be found enjoying a glass of whiskey and playing guitar. I love cycling, running, and quidditch. Aside from board games and video games, one of my favorite hobbies is watching tutorial or playing with new software.
- Sacred Cod – Additional Roto & Color | September 2016
- BRIO Video Studio – Animation Intern | Feb 2016 – Present
- DigitasLBi – Content Production Intern | June 2016 – Aug 2016
- Emerson College Digital Post Production Labs – Lab Manager | Aug 2015 – Present
- Adobe Student Representative | Sept 2015 – June 2016
- John Hancock Financial Network – Multimedia Production Intern | May 2015 – Dec 2015
- Continuum Managed Services – Media Production Intern | Oct 2014 – Jan 2015
Extra Curricular Experience
- The 35th Annual EVVY Awards – Lead Graphic Designer | Sep 2015 – May 2016
- The 34th Annual EVVY Awards – Lead Graphic Designer | Aug 2014 – May 2015
- Emerson College – Orientation Leader #OL4Lyfe | May 2014 – January 2016
- Ancestry: An MFA Thesis – Visual Effects Artist | Dec 2015 – May 2015